Tips and Tricks
• This website does not collect, record or transmit any data. When it uses a camera or microphone it uses them only locally, and all captured information is processed on the device (no cloud computing, streaming, etc.).
• Click or tap within the project area to start (click/tap also to show/hide user interface).
• Make a few moves or gestures in front of the camera of your device to get an idea of how the motion detection system works.
• Press "expand" button (located under the bottom left corner of the project and place your mobile device in a horizontal (landscape) orientation to display the animation in full-screen mode.
• Browsers on computers (non-mobile) also allow you to get full-screen mode - for different browsers doing it in different ways, so it's best to check on the Internet how to get full-screen mode on your operating system and web browser that you use. Of course, the "expand" button is still your friend.
• Project's user interface is very simple: it contains only one slider to set the sensitivity of the motion detection system. The higher the operating threshold, the lower the sensitivity of the motion detector and the more difficult the animation (you have to move more intensively). Set the trigger threshold value by experimenting - the optimal value will depend on the lighting conditions and the model of the device you are using.
• Some mobile devices may need to reboot the camera after starting the site: set the device in a vertical orientation, tap the camera icon (usually it is in the upper left of the screen) to turn off the camera and then tap it again... to turn it on again.
• Turn off the automatic screen blackout and sleep mode on your device.